Compensation for the guarantee payment to those who buy by leasing
|For more details about this financial instrument please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Who can apply?
Part of the guarantee payment is compensated for entities operating in rural areas that invest in:
- primary agricultural production;
- processing or marketing of agricultural products and/or activities other than primary agricultural production or processing and/or marketing of agricultural products, provided that such activity falls within Group 01.6 ‘Support activities to agriculture and post-harvest crop activities’ in the Classification of Economic Activities (EVRK Rev. 2) approved by Order of the Director of Statistics Lithuania under the Government of the Republic of Lithuania No DĮ-226 of 31 October 2007.
No compensation for the guarantee payment is paid to entities that operate in rural areas, buy production installations and/or equipment under leasing agreements and receive support under investment measures of the National Rural Development Programme for 2014–2020 and/or measures of the National Strategic Plan for Agricultural and Rural Development for 2023–2027.
The guarantee payment is compensated for if the entity operating in a rural area:
- Meets the criteria for a micro, small or medium undertaking;
- Is not an undertaking in difficulty;
- does not participate, and has not participated, in measure ‘Early retirement from agricultural production‘;
- has not received unlawful aid in Lithuania which has been recognised as unlawful and incompatible with internal market by decision of the European Commission (concerning individual aid or aid scheme), or has already repaid the amount in full (including interest) according to a procedure prescribed by legal acts.
The following is compensated:
- 75% of the guarantee payment - to entities that operate in rural areas and buy agricultural machinery under leasing agreements, and entities that operate in rural areas, invest in the processing and/or marketing of agricultural products and buy production installations and/or equipment under leasing agreements;
- 30% of the guarantee payment - to entities that operate in rural areas, invest in other activities and buy production installations and/or equipment under leasing agreements.
The economic operators pay only for a non-compensated part of the guarantee.
The total amount of de minimis aid (small amounts of state aid) for any entity may not exceed, over any period of three fiscal years:
- EUR 25,000 – for those investing in primary production of agricultural products;
- EUR 200,000 - for those investing in other activities.
If, at adoption of the decision on provision of aid, the calculated total amount of de minimis aid will exceed these amounts, the calculated amount will be reduced accordingly.